Sunday, September 19, 2010

Picture Day

I thought today I would try to get K's senior portrait, the family Christmas card, the photography assignment and just a nice day outside all accomplished at once. What a better setting that the lakefront, everyone matching outfits. I was so frustrated with my lack of forethought. the white shirts, the height of the sun in the sky the bounce of the light off the lake, made for a bad combo. I got some good shots, but none that I would say WOW what a great shot. I can't help but wonder if the ignorance I had pre this weeks readings were making a bad photo before or if ignorance was bliss. This is a picture of T on the Waterfront on the break water, one no flash all auto setting, one fill flash auto setting, and one I manually played with to get the "perfect" shot. However I am so critical now is it truly perfect or is it too dark?

No comments:

Post a Comment