Thursday, November 11, 2010

Clone this:)


So first I croped out the chicken coup, because it was too daunting a process to figure out where to draw( or undraw) the lines. Then I cloned the sky and in different areas to hide the greenhouse, then I placed another cloned cloud or two so it wasn't as obvious that I removed anything. Then I replaced the birdock I accidentaly removed. Then comes the smudge tool!! Great invention, removes all the little inperfections and hard lines. I think in hindsight I may have left out the replaced burdock in another attempt, because they look a little forced. I did no other adjustments to this image.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Nice job. The blur tool is also an effective tool for removing imperfections where things have been removed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. I wouldn't have noticed the changes, if you hadn't pointed them out.

    ReplyDelete